Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Encouraged by 2 Thess 1:11-12 & Proverbs 27:9

To which end we also pray always for you, that our God may count you worthy of your calling, and fulfil every desire of goodness and every work of faith, with power; that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.


There is no greater way to encourage me than to share Scripture that God has put on your heart and that is exactly what Andrea did today. I'm so blessed and thankful to have received such a gift through my daughter today.


Proverbs 27:9
Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.


Also, today I truly had the privilege of experiencing the pleasantness of my friend's earnest counsel through a phone call that only our Awesome Heavenly Father could have orchestrated through events that factored into her picking up the phone and calling me specifically today.

Thank you Lord for Your great unfailing faithfulness. You are, without a doubt, worthy to be praised!

No comments: