Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sun is Up!

Ok, it is spring, I love being up to watch the sun rise on a new day. It brings me hope and comfort because I know that without the Lord's continued mercy and grace there is no way that sun would rise and no way I would be able to be present to enjoy it. I am trying to balance functioning in the role God has me in at present; pastor's wife. I find myself in this role wishing I could take a sabbatical for a year or how ever long it would take me to make it over some personal things I am facing in these days. I see a lot of progress but it seems just as I turn one corner there are four more waiting for me. I am choosing to trust that God's timing is perfect and I am trying to be thankful but I'm not so good at balancing the responsibilites at this point. But, the sun is up and that warms my heart and brings me another day to follow His lead.

No comments: