Sunday, June 7, 2009

Loving this season.

I'm so thankful for the relationships the Lord has given me. Over and over again, with regard to the people I am in contact with on a regular basis, I see His glory and strength in these "good gifts" from above.
I love this season of life we are in. As I have read my blog entries from the past year or so I see how much the Lord has answered prayer and responded to the desires He has put on my heart. Hope does not disappoint.
Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I'm kind of in a season of renewed strength, soaring on wings like eagles, running and not weary and walking and not feeling faint.

Praise God!

No comments: