Sunday, February 8, 2009

And so it begins....

A new season of life has started for me and this has me feeling like I'm at some kind of threshold. I am so very glad to be here. I'm thinking that it is time to move forward and get bolder in my walk with the Lord and my witness for Him. I know I can only do this with His strength and anointing and so I wait on Him. There is much in my life that has to be pruned away in order to produce more fruit. This is my desire though and so I must endure the pruning.
I love how the Lord's Word comes alive and is so pertinent to all of life no matter what the season of life I'm in. As of late I've been craving more of the Word thus more of Him. As the craving grows so does the battle to abstain from the life giving Word & relationship it points me to. And so it begins the throwing off anything that hinders me from running the race. I want to run hard and finish well.

No comments: