Friday, August 21, 2015

It feels like I'm off to my first day at school

It is August and the air has that "fall" feel. The sun rises later and seems to set earlier and earlier these days. I'm up early as usual and finishing up my list of things to do in order to be ready for my first appointment at the cancer clinic today. I think because of the time of year this feeling just comes naturally of going to my first day of school after a summer break. I do believe I'll learn a lot today. I was told what to bring so I've gathered that and decided I needed to paint my toenails for the occasion :) I'm so thankful to the Lord for the undeserved grace and mercy He pours upon me daily. As I'm writing this first entry a sweet sister in Christ is texting me her love and this verse John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. Thank you sweet sister, you know who you are. The Lord is true to His word! Time to go... In His Care 1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments: