Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deeper into His love....together

There is something so special and bonding about growing deeper into His love and knowledge of the God of the universe together with other women. I didn't realize how much I was missing this until this past month when I joined two women's Bible study groups. I am not saying that I haven't been growing in other teaching situations but what I am saying is there is something so wonderful about joining other ladies, of all ages, and studying God's living Word together, learning from each other.
I am so thankful for the wisdom of our older but young at heart ladies in our church. They are such gentle women and so full of a love for the Father and those around them.
Lately I've been reminded of a verse that has meant so much to me and kept me focused on the "big picture".
Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Some how circumstances and life situations of the past, present and future are a lot less threatening when I focus on the truth in this passage.
It calms my heart and helps me to be thankful for it all and even look forward with anticipation to what comes next.

No comments: